IT HELP DESK
Experiencing an IT Problem? Our team is available to assist our parents & students!
Monday - Friday | 6 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Please note: Requests that are received after 2:30pm will be responded to the following day by the IT department. Please copy classroom teachers and/or building principals on messages that may affect assignment deadlines for that day.
TROUBLE ACCESSING INFINITE CAMPUS?
If you need help with the parent portal please send an email to ParentPortalHelp@mtsd.org.
Please be sure to include the following in your email.
- Student Legal First Name and Last Name
- Student ID Number
- Primary Contact First Name and Last Name
- Primary Contact Phone Number
- Detailed description of the problem or issue
A reminder to parents and students regarding the IT Help Desk:
- Answers to common IT problems can be found on our IT Help Page
- A collection of tutorial videos for navigating Google Classroom and Clever for our parents and students to review are available on the Virtual Learning Resources Page
- Our IT Help Team is working quickly to resolve many issues you may be experiencing. Thank you for your patience as the team works through the requests.
Accessing the internet from a MTSD Device:
- Be sure to connect the device to your home Wi-Fi prior to attempting to log into the Google Classroom or check your email.
- For help getting connected to your home Wi-Fi:
How to access Google Classroom from an iPad
- Sign on to Clever first
- By using your QR Badge or Login information (username and password)
- Signing on to Clever using an iPad K-1-2: video
- Open the Google Classroom app
- The first time you and your child login to the Clever app and then open the Google Classroom on the iPad you may need to input your username and password a few times.